Re: Where to get toughened glass cut to shape?

I want to make some cantilevered glass shelves for the hifi - a bit > like these:

(don't look at the price!) The metalwork is straightforward but where > can I get some glass cut to size (about 400x400 with rounded corners) > and then toughened? Also, it's easy to work out the bending moment but > where can I get the > data to calculate whether I need 8 or 10mm? > > Dave

Dave Baker

£32 each :(
Reply to
NoSpam