Re: Buying sanding sheets in bulk for detail sanders

http://www.screwfix.com/app/sfd/cat/cat.jsp?cId 0169&tsy867
Dave
I tried screwfix for my belt sander and wouldnt recommend it. The belts are of inferior quality. Bought 5 belts on the course grit at about 1 a belt but only lasted me minutes.They usually just wore away. Had to go to B& Q where the belts where 8 for 3 but one belt lasted alot longer the five in total.