Pump overrun

It may not last for ever if you're using it above its max rated load!

Reply to
Roger Mills

:

em? I've nothing against a diyed overrun.

max load, the pump's 105w. The odd voltages of a Y plan system appear on a different place to the pump& boiler, so maybe its some odd variant on a Y plan, I don't know. There's no way I'm going back ther to trace the system wiring, the way its done would make that a mare anyway. The minimum overrun setting is 1 minute, which is fine for the boiler.

I don't know any triacs that can't handle 105w, and its got its own neutral feed, so am not sure why its rated as it is.

NT

Reply to
meow2222