Primatic Cylinders

Hi,

Anybody know whether you can still buy Primatic Cylinders?

Mine is a bit ancient and getting a bit leaky round the joints.(The primatic I mean)

Reply to
Bookworm

Hopefully not! Replace it with a *proper* cylinder!

Reply to
Roger Mills

I saw them on a website quite recently . This site has them but I'm sure there will be others.

Stuart

Though I won't presume to tell you what to do, if I were you I would take the opportunity to upgrade to a cylinder-with-coil, depending on how hard it is to site a small header tank and slight plumbing alterations.

I grew up with a primatic and it was a pain not being able to put chemicals in the system.

Cheers

Tim

Reply to
Tim S

Agreed! A new cylinder could pay for itself in no time anyway.

Mark

Reply to
Mark