Power / Energy meters on special at Maplin

Hi,

Maplin have the power / energy meters on special at 9.99 again. Offer valid until 10th Sept, order code L61AQ

Reply to
John Rumm

And yet again I'll mention that all of the cheap energy meters I've found (ones bought for 6.99 from lidl, and 9.99 from maplin) overread significantly (like double the proper reading) on some stuff - I think it's power factor corrected cheap power supplies of over 40W or so. Certainly all of the modern PC power supplies I have.

Reply to
Ian Stirling

Mine were a fiver from Lidl, couple of weeks ago.

One no longer works, but I think that had more to do with careless use of an engine crane. The (live) 4-way block made quite a bang when it was crushed too!

Reply to
dingbat