Polyester hardener - Sm qtys - where ?

I have a large, half used can of epoxy, and lots of fiber glass material. Enough for many moons. I have used up all the hardener that came with the kit. Where can I buy retail, another squeezy tube [ appx 20 mgs ] of polyester hardener?? Thanks. John Hewitt Malaga Spain

Reply to
Richard Hewitt

If the can is *really* epoxy, then polyester hardener will be absolutely no use at all. You will need the other component of the epoxy and you'll have to be damn careful to match the components correctly.

If OTOH your can is of poyester resin then this is just what you need. And errm Halfrauds or any reputable car accessory dealer should be able to sell you just the hardener in small tubes.

Reply to
Steve Firth

Nip down the marina, any chandlers will do the separate components, at shocking prices given the quantity.

Reply to
Toby