paul@inntech.com.hk

Sorry for the blatant mispost. But I'm sure many of you will understand my reasons...

This guy kindly sold one of my email addresses to a spammer. So I thought I'd return the favour!

I almost think there should be a newsgroup mirrored just about everywhere for this exact purpose!

Again appologies for the mispost. I do normally post sensible things to uk.diy!

snipped-for-privacy@inntech.com.hk snipped-for-privacy@inntech.com.hk

snipped-for-privacy@inntech.com.hk

snipped-for-privacy@inntech.com.hk snipped-for-privacy@inntech.com.hk

snipped-for-privacy@inntech.com.hk

snipped-for-privacy@inntech.com.hk

snipped-for-privacy@inntech.com.hk

snipped-for-privacy@inntech.com.hk

snipped-for-privacy@inntech.com.hk

snipped-for-privacy@inntech.com.hk snipped-for-privacy@inntech.com.hk snipped-for-privacy@inntech.com.hk

Reply to
Scott

Please don't. I'm sure you're steamed, but that's no reason to post revenge stuff here. I get 500+ spams a day at my domain; how helpful would it be if I posted the apparent source address for each one here? Or even the addresses of those who've clearly passed on transaction-unique addresses - who by now will've changed email address, causing any automated 'revenge' posts just to tie up resources on the backbone?

Stefek

Reply to
Stefek Zaba