Parabox

Two pictures of one box:

I could kick myself for not taking more and better photos which would be rather more convincing. :-(

Reply to
polygonum

Shouldn't the other side say "THANKS, THAT'S BETTER"

Reply to
Andy Burns

In some countries they have helpful rearward facing road signs that say "You are going the wrong way".

Reply to
Graham.

Could have done with them in Reading one day (maybe towards 30years ago!), they changed the direction on many roads during the day. People who had legally driven one way and parked were facing the wrong way when they got back to their vehicles - and not all of them realised...

Reply to
polygonum

Far too sensible. :-)

Reply to
polygonum

I suggest its a box for an humane version of Schrodinger's "gedanken" experiment where the cat gets turned upside down if the isotope decays rather than killed. Until you open the box.........

Reply to
Robin

Stencilled on all six sides for fun.

Reply to
Richard

Reminds me of an incident from many years ago. I was listening to a seminar given by a well known computer scientist - Christopher Strachey. He was discussing using natural languages in programming and quoted the (misleading) COBOL statement "divide cake into 3 giving pieces" and went on to recount a war time experience he had had. He was in a platoon packing cases of shells into a lorry when they came across a batch marked "These shells must be packed upside down, the bottom has been marked top to avoid confusion."

Reply to
WhinYett