Panasonic VCR Fault Codes

Trying to fix a VCR (it is unreliable) It comes up with what I presume are fault codes - F06 and F03.

It is a NV - H6000

Any ideas?

Reply to
john

Lee

Reply to
Lee

F 3 is normally video signal loss and you need to have some sort of signal before this clears. F6 is normally tape jammed or not loading properly in some way, but this can be down to a faulty micro switch or optical detector not working if the tape looks and feels if it is properly loading around the head capstan.

Reply to
BigWallop

Just FYI really most Panasonic manuals can be downloaded from their web site at the link following; but I can't find the NV-H6000!

airsmoothed

that need this info'. :-)

Reply to
BigWallop

Could you check that model number again? Doing an open google search on any website (even shopping sites) does not find that item!

Maybe a different model number is written on the rear of the machine?

Also try

You may find a service manual there!

-- Adrian C

Reply to