painting interior concrete

I am painting the floor in a room that used to be the garage. I know that I want to paint it black and white. Can someone tell me the easiest way to tape the floor to make the designs of squares? I have already purchased the black paint, and I was also wondering if I can mix silver glitter in the paint before rolling it onto the floor?

Thank you for your help.

Reply to
sunshine

The message from "sunshine" contains these words:

Which design of squares? We don't know exactly what it is you're trying to do, which puts you in a better position to think about this than we are.

Reply to
Guy King