OT Ping Chris Hogg

Last Autumn you gave me advise on transplanting Allium bulbs from large stone pots to smaller plastic pots. They spent the winter in the garage and I put them outside on 1/3/15. I now have loads and loads of green shoots coming up. Just to say thanks for your help.

Reply to
Mr Pounder

Glad to be of help. Glad also that the advice was OK!

Reply to
Chris Hogg

I spent about 2 hours on my knees weeding the front garden today. My knees are knackered. I measured each wood chipping and arranged them to fit. Right behind my back was a sodding Blackbird kicking the chipping all over the place and shoving it's beak into the soil! I politely asked it to stop and received a mouthful of abuse. I'm a big guy but there is no way I'm taking on a Blackbird.

Reply to
Mr Pounder

Be thankful you're not a cat. I've seen them being attacked just for being in the same street as a blackbird with young.

Reply to
stuart noble

I HATE cats.

Reply to
Mr Pounder

Yes he knows his Onions obviously. Ducks behind sofa. Brian

Reply to
Brian Gaff

Why would you keep ducks behind your sofa? Are they frightened, like small children, and hiding[1] from early episodes of "Dr Who"?

[1]
Dennis Davis