OT LFB warn people to start using "common sense"

Well what with this and the sex on a railway track incident, I wonder if Natural selection is taking direct action on Idiots now.

Brian

Reply to
Brian Gaff

And some people have no dignity. I went for a walk with my Dad, 6 year old nephew and the gf's 10 year old son. All of a sudden the gf's lad shouts "Adam, Bob they are having it off" and pointed into the tree above him. And sure enough there was a couple having it off it in the tree above him.

Reply to
ARW

No dignity, but one has to admire their athleticism

Owain

Reply to
spuorgelgoog

No phone? would have been good on FB

Reply to
newshound

And right next to my old courting ground:-)

is where I used to take the gf in my old Mk II Escort.

Reply to
ARW

Bollocks, that was supposed to be an email not a post to the group.

Reply to
ARW

Now what was that animated adult cartoon that featured the line: "How do I know that I am not going to come home one day and find you screwing the toaster?"

Reply to
John Rumm

Very close to where I spent a night or two in a scout tent.

Chris

Reply to
Chris J Dixon

There is no-one left that would have done their trench warfare practice in the same place that you stopped in when in the scout tent.

The bastards have filled the trenches in (remember them when you stopped there?). That's one more bit of WW1 history gone. The old trenches are the lines of trees in this link

I do believe that Network Rail still own and maintain the roads into and out of Silverwood. It said BR on the old set of keys I used to have to get the car past the gate and into that section of woods:-)

It does still have the old campfire (top middle of link)

Reply to
ARW

Surely the important question is whether he thought to unplug it first.

"You remember when I told you I kept having the urge to put my penis in the pickle slicer?"

"Please tell me you didn't!"

"I did."

"Oh crap, what happened?"

"I got fired."

"I mean, what happened with the pickle slicer?"

"She got fired too."

Reply to
Adam Funk

Heavy Metal.

Reply to
ARW

On Monday 07 October 2013 17:41 snipped-for-privacy@gowanhill.com wrote in uk.d-i- y:

The real question is what did "they" do after they'd been spotted by a 10 yr old...

Bearing in mind, the incorrect response could be charged as indecent exposure to a minor or something that sounds like it might involve signing the sex offenders register...

Reply to
Tim Watts

That's the one ;-)

Reply to
John Rumm

Well as my Dad walked under then he did say "good mornining" to them. Dunno if she was blushing because of an orgasm or embarrassment:-)

They said and did nothing. And I best not mention the Bond Road incident:-)

That is Chris Dixons old stomping ground.

Reply to
ARW

Adds new meaning to having wood...

Reply to
John Rumm

They say that A&E see a lot of cases where someone's experiment went wrong!

Reply to
Windmill

If you look closely, you can see somebody's naked arse bobbing up and down.

Reply to
Grimly Curmudgeon

I have no memory of trenches, but I was about 12 at the time. I've just rummaged on line, but had no previous knowledge of it being used for WW1 training.

Chris

Reply to
Chris J Dixon

Maybe they were members of Special Branch under cover?

Brian

Reply to
Brian Gaff