OT: how the hell..

That was what I was imagining too. I heard it was confirmed that they drowned, but not heard anything else since.

Reply to
Andrew Gabriel

Heroin was originally marketed (by Bayer I think) as a powerful, non-addictive (?) anti-tussive; i.e. it stops you coughing. Combined with being unconscious...

Another Dave

Reply to
Another Dave

Registered by some speculator it would seem

Reply to
geoff

No - while playing a strat with your teeth

Reply to
geoff

Bob Eager

I'm sure there is a assassination method in there somewhere, maybe for a former prime minister of the female gender.

Reply to
The Other Mike