OT - greener Suffolk

it just me, or does this tell you nothing? Google showed more content, but didn't offer a cached version.

I was just trying to find out how to recycle old bricks and stuff when we knock down the kitchen extension and some internal walls.

Reply to
David WE Roberts

hardcore always in demand for paths/farm tracks and so on.

hard bricks worth saving and re-using as well.

I buried the rest at the bottom of the garden. Not so boggy as it was, now :-)

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

Freecycle them.

Well worth a try as people will collect!

Reply to
mogga

They'll have to be both fast and furious - I won't be able to hand around with a pile of bricks and rubble because we will be digging out foundations and we have no spare room to store stuff.

Reply to
David WE Roberts