on end

Well, I did think he did, but liked my comment too much not to post it :-)

Reply to
Scott M

And anyway, Brian wasn't always blind...he had his chances to look round (not that I'm suggesting he did, you understand)

Reply to
Bob Eager

On 31 May 2015, "Brian-Gaff" grunted:

Brian, I really hope you do.

NSFW, but I think the following URL example will give you the gist even if you don't want to visit the site:

And no, I've never sampled the goods.

Reply to
Lobster

Weren't teenage boys once told that doing what a visit to a Sex shop might encourage made you blind anyway? Not I'm suggesting that was the case for Brian ,you understand.

G.Harman

Reply to
damduck-egg

Bill

Reply to
Bill Wright

I like a woman that can be upended easily, then afterwards quickly gets to her feet and makes me a cuppa. I like to see the spunk running down her legs as she puts the kettle on.

Bill

Reply to
Bill Wright

I can't help what silly people think.

Bill

Reply to
Bill Wright

Bill Wright scribbled

You're very odd.

WTF keeps a kettle in the bedroom.

Reply to
Jonno

I think for most on here that tense should have been "used to like" ;(...

Reply to
tony sayer