Nokia batteries?

The battery in my Nokia fone is starting to play up. Any online sources for replacement?

Reply to
The Medway Handyman

I got a genuine SONY ERICSSON BST-30 BATTERY K300 K700 Z500 BS7 battery on ebay from 4onesexpress for £2.98 including shipping.

Highly recommended as they say.

Reply to
Graham.

Brass Monkey

Reply to
Brass Monkey

several, but I forget which I used last.

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

Ebay and search

Last one I had was £1.99 INC post !

Reply to
RW

Huge

I've bought a couple of phone batteries from ebay sellers in the past, which purported to be genuine items (other than the stupidly low prices) but they turned out to be utter rubbish - one died completely within a few weeks, the other's charged 'life' rapidly fell to below that of the original, knackered battery which I'd bought the ebay version to replace!

It seems difficult to avoid the 'fake' versions on ebay...

David

Reply to
Lobster

On Sat, 10 Jan 2009 23:38:53 +0000, The Medway Handyman wrote (in article ):

I've been very pleased with these:

Mike Lane

Agreed, bought one just before Christmas. Totally duff. Fortunately the eBay UK powerseller apologised & refunded without a quibble. Nothing lost except time, which is always precious.

Nick.

Reply to
Nick