Noise Isolation Scale

Hi, some time ago I found a scale on the net of sound intrusion between separate flats, something like at either extreme 1 = feel like you are in the same room as your neighbours, to 10 = never hear anything.
I read about it in a newsgroup somewhere but I can't turn it up again on a Google search :(
Any ideas?
Regards,
Mike Dyer.
ovethisbitmikdyer.f9.co.uk> writes