Nakamachi MB-1s Musicbank Multi CD Changr Load Mechanism Failure

I have a Nakamichi MB-1s "Musicbank" Multi CD 7 CD Changer, quite old, but was working fine till I opened it up to clean dust off the lens. When I opened the changer unit a flat metal bar fell out! I can't see how it goes back in!. I now get ERR in the LED. Can anyone advise (apart from "Idiot! - don't do it again"!)?
--
David Longley

Correction - MB-4s
--
David Longley

In phone +44 (0) 1903 695695 fax: +44 (0) 1903 264160 address: Nakamichi Service is at: Bowers & Wilkins Ltd Littlehampton Road, Worthing, West Sussex, BN13 1QA
Regards
Jason Russell