MDPE fittings putting them together,

Hi.
Trying to get MDPE fitting seal.
I have an insert in the pipe, does the pipe get pushed in past the rubber sealing ring or should the insert sit against the sealing ring?
[tried googling groups]
Lawrence
usenet at lklyne dt co dt uk

but as a general rule I would assume that is meant to be be pushed past the sealing ring
--
Chris French, Leeds

If you know the manufacturer of the fittings look up the website I'm sure they all have fitting assembly instruction pages

Cheers all, it now seals.
On Fri, 12 Sep 2003 19:03:19 GMT, snipped-for-privacy@digdilem.org (Simon Avery) wrote:

Lawrence
usenet at lklyne dt co dt uk