Mats of cobble stones?

On a repeat of Ground Force last night, they were laying those small squarish grey cobbles but these were in the form of mats, strung together by plastic ties, rather like a giant version of the tile squares you can get for walls or coffee tables.

I wondered where I could get them, as they are a massive time saving on laying individually.

Anyone got any info on them and any pitfalls in their use, apart from the cost?

Reply to
EricP

My local B&Q (Isle of Man) used to have them, but I didn't see them there last time I was in.

Marshalls paving make them:

Ash