Make your own electricity book ( .pdf)

I've got the e-book as advertised on this site:

's after $47!

Yours for nowt!

I can email it to anyone interested (for evaluation purposes only of course!). It might be a load of bull, I don't know enough about it to comment.

It is a pdf file. It is American It is 4.41mb

Anyway if you want a copy, drop me your email address, in an easily cut and paste format and I'll send it to you.

mark

Reply to
mark

Thanks but I have plenty of Snake Oil in the shed.

Reply to
ericp

I don't. I could probably stretch to mouse oil, though - maybe that's sufficient?

Reply to
Jules

Many many years ago a colleague of mine subscribed to a similar, though much cheaper, offer. The solution turned out to be fixing a home-made propeller to a car alternator. (So long ago it might have been a dynamo, come to think of it).

Reply to
newshound

Back in the days of mail order an aquaintance ordered a copy of " How to cut your telephone bills in half" all the text was in the advert, it went on at length how this method was one phone companies would not want you to use, entirely legal...

The advice when it arrived, it did , not to send something would have been fraud.

Was pretty simple, as promised, easy to follow.

As promised.

"use your phone half as much" instant 50% reduction in your call bills :-)

Cheers Adam

Reply to
Adam Aglionby

My inner pedant wouldn't let me go any further than

"Dear friend,

What you're about to discover will literally blow your mind "

Reply to
Martin Pentreath

On Sun, 17 Jan 2010 15:14:58 -0800, Adam Aglionby wibbled:

Dogbert really exists...

Reply to
Tim Watts

I was expecting you to say it involved the use of a pair of scissors...

David

Reply to
Lobster

remionds me of something I read years ago. anecdote about Life allegedly.

The speaker - radio - said 'when I was young, I was sensitive about being short. I sent £5 to an advert that promised "instant height gain of 4"" What arrived in the post was a brick, and an instruction sheet "To be 4" taller, stand on this" That taight me that being sensitive about height was more of a problem than being short'.

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

so was it worth the =A35...?

JimK