LPG and Installers

A couple of questions for you knowledgeable types out there

I'm going to get a LPG combi system installed shortly. I've ruled out oil as I only plan to be in my current house for the next couple of years and so it is hard to justify the extra start up costs. Unfortunately my garden is too small to get a large calor tank in so I'm stuck with the 47kg bottles. Does anyone know whether these have to be stored against a wall rather than a fence. I can't seem to get my local Calor shop to phone me back for the information.

Also I'm planning to vent the boiler on a wall which borders my neighbours. The proposed siting of the vent fulfils the requirements as in distance from openings etc. Although I don't think my neighbours would stop I was just wondering whether I am legally entitled to vent on this wall

Finally can anyone recommend a good installer in the Sittingbourne, Kent area

Thanks for your help

Andy

Reply to
Andy Baptie

Think about the resale value... Lots of people won't touch LPG because of the cost of fuel.

I wonder how long a 47Kg cylinder will last on combi boiler? Changing a cylinder every week in the winter won't be fun...

Reply to
Dave Liquorice