London Underground shoes. Laziness on my part

Caught something on BBC1 this breakfast time about shoes made from London Underground upholstery. Can't see anything on the web and wondered if anyone could remember a name. I don't feel inclined to mess about with IPlayer and watch the whole tedious program, but that bit did catch my eye.

Reply to
Stuart Noble

is this so chavs can put thier feet on the seats without being noticed?

Reply to
clumsy bastard

Not that difficult to Google.

Chris J Dixon

Presumably they come with bits of gum attached and a built-in smell of sick?

Reply to
Jules

Reply to
mogga

You're right. Can't imagine what I was typing not to get any results. Thanks anyway

Reply to
Stuart Noble

Stuart Noble was thinking very hard :

[Checks calendar] - nope not April 1st!