knock down knock down ginger

In message , Bob Eager writes

:)

front garden / drive - about a car's length - no possibility of adding spiky stuff around front door (we like real deliveries), could/will add some spiky stuff outside window

Reply to
stejonda

In message , Rob Morley writes

you've clearly missed your calling :)

Reply to
stejonda

In message , Owain writes

I did own a human skull once - but a girlfriend objected to it sitting on top of the cupboard looking at her.

muesli on keyboard alert!!!

Reply to
stejonda

In message , The Natural Philosopher writes

this definitely appeals

Reply to
stejonda

You reckon?

Reply to
Huge

Mixed vegetable soup or "Russian salad" is much more realistic.

Reply to
Huge

Well keep it inside your head like a normal person !

Reply to
Andy Dingley

"dave @ stejonda" wrote | >I think opening the door and projectile vomiting (a mouthful of | >condensed chicken soup if you don't want to use real vomit) | >over them would put them off. | muesli on keyboard alert!!!

Muesli would probably work quite well too.

Owain

Reply to
Owain

"Huge" wrote | "Owain" writes: | >I think opening the door and projectile vomiting (a mouthful of | >condensed chicken soup if you don't want to use real vomit) over | >them would put them off. | Mixed vegetable soup or "Russian salad" is much more realistic.

Liquorice toffee might convince them you've got plague.

Owain

Reply to
Owain

Your inflatable friend and a bucket of offal?

Or wire it to some volts.

Chicken soup doesn't have diced carrot, does it?

Reply to
Rob Morley

Still no carrots.

Mary

Reply to
Mary Fisher

Hence Russian salad.

Reply to
Huge

I know what would work, but i would seriously not do it. Hard to believe I actually got people to pay to be electrocuted! The things teenagers do.

NT

Reply to
bigcat

Get an Attack Bishop