"Kneeling" cupboards for wheelchair users.

If you feel the designs are so bad, surely there's an enormous business opportunity there?

Surely making the seat of the wheel chair go up makes more sense than raising the whole floor?

Reply to
GB

I bet there's opportunity. Hardly an enormous sector though.

It has its up & down sides :)

NT

Reply to
tabbypurr

That's the problem. And lots of independent retailers with massive mark-ups.

That's better than most of the jokes in the top 10 from the Edinburgh Fringe.

Reply to
GB

IIRC Super jack made them for satellite dish movement. I have a number which are use to motorise Ottoman beds.

Reply to
Capitol