Kitchen bargains?

Where are kitchen bargains to be had now/next month? I've got to put one in that will probably turn out to be simple, easi-clean, robust; from memory 3 off 1000 base, pref. drawerline, 3 off 1000 wall, a sink unit, and the relevant worktop/pelmet/fluorescents.
________________________________________________________________ Sent via the PAXemail system at paxemail.com
jerrybuilt wrote:

When we were looking around at kitchens recently, despite everyone else having half price sales and such, Ikea turned out to be the cheapest and seemed pretty good quality too.
Cheers Tim
If you're looking at the big kitchen companies like Moben etc, I shopped around a whole bunch of them and found The English Kitchen Company gave the best price, most professional presentation, and the finished kitchen is great too.
Moben was worst - their salesman gave a high pressure pitch with a high price tag and they bad-mouthed all the competitors. They also processed the credit application we completed even though we told them to cancel it - they were unprofessional on every level and I'd warn you away from them.
Here's English Kitchen's website: http://www.englishbedrooms.com/kitchenindex.html