Insulating a Grade 11 400 year old house.

I read somewhere that, initially I assume, it gets warmer when first wetted

- um? Certainly, as others have said, it retains some of its loft (sorry) when wet and springs back as it dries. One of the biggest benefits is the lack of need for PPE - damn, it's so good you could almost wear the stuff!

Reply to
PeterC

that's often quoted, but how is that useful? Old masonry walls absorb moisture no problem.

NT

Reply to
tabbypurr