How to get the back of a Tosh 22DL702

My Tosh 22DL702 has gobbled-up a DVD so I need to get the back off to get the DVD out ... with all screws removed the back still feels securely attached and I can't see any plastic catches to pop. Can anyone suggest where the magic invisible screws are?

Reply to
<no_spam

Solved! Maybe this will help someone else. It's the bezel that comes off rather than the back - bit of a tug around the edges and the inevitable plastic clips popped-off obligingly to release the bezel. The panel then lifts out and the DVD drive is revealed. It's now back together and working.

Reply to
<no_spam

Under the keyboard?...

My Tosh 22DL702 has gobbled-up a DVD so I need to get the back off to get the DVD out ... with all screws removed the back still feels securely attached and I can't see any plastic catches to pop. Can anyone suggest where the magic invisible screws are?

Reply to
Flowerpotgirl

It doesn't have one!

Reply to