How best to advertise used material to DIY'ers?

I know adverts for sale are frowned upon in this ng. We've recently dismantled a steel framed building. Some of the components we will keep. The remainder is all good and reuseable. What's a good way to sell the remainder? Mainly steelwork. Thanks, Nick.

Reply to
Nick

Ebay is a good way to sell almost anything

Reply to
Murmansk

You probably have a Facebook sales group covering your area.

Reply to
The Medway Handyman

Or gumtree

Reply to
ss

Commercial ads are disfavoured, but personal ones for relevant tools/materials etc are fine.

Reply to
John Rumm