Horror: Washing Machine Broken

My AEG 72620 WM won't fill, making a clicking noise. After removing the top cover, the noise is coming from a plastic gearbox at the back of the filling box. Inside the geabox cover are three coloured gears, the pink one appears to have lost two teeth.
Is there any chance of me getting hold of enough info to fix the problem (i.e. service manual)?
I know it's not entirely in the spirit of DIY, but in case my efforts at repair are unsuccessful, can anyone recommend a service agent for AEG machines in SE Essex (Southend area).
TIA
Chris

Don't wanna hear it - we've got a 72620 & its had 3 1/2 years of washing nappies.
On a more constructive note, you could try
http://www.sparesrus.co.uk/srushop/index.htm I've bought obscure hings from the above & they try to get things for you.
or
http://www.keepingupappliances.com/acatalog/Domestic_Spares_Washing_Machines_13.html . Not used these, but they seem to have a wide range.
Good luck Jono

top
filling
Can't remember the name off-hand but I think there is a firm who supply service manuals for various appliances. try a Google search on: service manuals
http://www.chsinteractive.co.uk /
--

SantaUK
Mail me at: