help please

I recently took my motorcycle in to the dealers to have two tyres fitted when i got it home i noticed they had cracked the screen , they deniy it .....has anyone any good sites for advice please thanks pete

Reply to
gasman pete

uk.rec.motorcycles will help

Reply to
zaax

Consult your insurance and get it fixed. Its your word against theirs and no one is going to take a case like that to court.

Sad fact of life really.

You might blag and threaten the tyre place, but I doubt it will gain you much.

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

Trading Standards, on the off chance they have a reputation for doing such things?

Reply to
Newshound