height of WC spigot

I remember that this is a British Standard - but can't find where I read it.

Can someone tell me how high to set the WC waste pipe from floor level.

Cheers Colin

Reply to
Colin eclipse 2

I'd be interested to know what it is. If there is one it must allow for some pretty wide tolerances!

Reply to
John Stumbles

Just measured 3, a cheap one, a pricey 'designer' type & an old one, and they are all 190mm to the centreline. Allow for thickness of floor finish, and a 2.5deg slope on the pan connector.

Reply to
Toby

Ta very much Toby

Reply to
Colin eclipse 2

That is what I've found on the 3 bogs I fitted recently. If the pipe is a little low its still poss to connect bog outlet to it with an offsett connector. Avoid having the pipe too high at all costs.

Reply to
BillV