Happy New Year!

Happy new Year, I'm off to Stonehenge to see the north-est sunrise, [george] PS now that technology has moved on and we've got glass and plastics any suggestions for putting the roof on Stonehenge (the builders went off on another job and didnt come back...

Reply to
george (dicegeorge)

They didn't want to hang around in case the foreman took them to the Friar Tuck cafe in Amesbury.

Reply to
Lino expert

Is it that bad?

Reply to
The Medway Handyman

The greasiest, spooniest greasy spoon in the history of greasy spoons. And not in a good way.

Reply to
Lino expert

Would Aubrery Burl approve?

Adam

Reply to
ARWadsworth

Tried it once when I got tired of eating in the NAAFI. Not worth the petrol I had to burn to get to Amesbury.

Reply to
Steve Firth