Good quality kitchen equipment needed?

I am looking for real good quality kitchen equipment that includes hardwood doors - birch/beech, pos granite work top(s), and gap dampers/hydrolic on all doors, carisols and space savers etc at a sensible price as putting in a new kitchen - I will fit.
Based in Surrey - but if need to travel to get the quality - no problems.
Any suggustions on places, websites etc.
Thanks
Nigel