Glue for broken skin or fingernails

Was that the one whose ingredients included "human placenta extract"?

-- Richard

Reply to
Richard Tobin

Jim Hawkins wrote on Nov 12, 2013:

You need different products for skin and nails, surely? For skin damage Savlon do a 'Spray Plaster' which flexes with the skin and lasts several days. It's quite effective (and waterproof), I find.

For nail glue I go to the girlie 'Nail Care' aisle in Boots. I have something called 'Diamond Strength Nail Hardener' at the moment. It's easy to use (comes with a little brush) and doesn't seem to dry up in the container like some of the others.

Reply to
Mike Lane

There seems to be an echo in here. That's the fourth time I've seen that post.....

Reply to
John Williamson

John Williamson wrote on Nov 19, 2013:

Yes, sorry about that!

There was something up with my server and it refused to send anything. I clicked several times, as one does, and it obviously queued the attempts up and sent them all.

Reply to
Mike Lane