Gloworm spacesaver 38 manual wanted

Folks, Has anyone got an instruction manual for an old Gloworm spacesaver 38? I would appreciate a copy, will refund costs. Cheers

Reply to
Neil Cooper

No. However these are so low-tech that anything you need to know about them is likely to be known about by someone hereabouts.

Reply to
Ed Sirett

I seem to think that I was sent one for my Space Saver 50 free of charge. Have you contacted Glow Worm? They may have been taken over, but I got mine in the last 3 years!

Phil

Reply to
TheScullster