glass "balustrade"

Excellent, there's a branch not too far from here so no delivery.

For online they seem to want you to open a trade account which can then be activated to go online, did you do it that way or otherwise? Did you fake trade or just wander up as an individual?

Ideally I'd like to be able to price up the bits before I appear at the trade counter.

Reply to
fred

Can't remember. Most of my trade with them was over the phone. They seem very familiar to dealing with crappy little orders for one each of fifty different items items though, as one-offs from obscure little blacksmiths in sheds. Friendly enough bunch.

Reply to
Andy Dingley

Thanks

Reply to
fred

I can cut you a good deal on 'glass balustrades'

mate.

Reply to
Bryan G

Another briang, I should be charging licencing rights.. grin.

Brian

Reply to
Brian Gaff