All of it is new unused and boxed with installer and user manuals. All you need is a drum of cable to install this complete system in your house or flat.
Set comprises:
1 Veritas Compact 8 control panel 1 battery (uprated 2.1A/Hr) for above 1 Odyssey 1E external sounder/strobe 1 dummy bell box to match above 5 Reflex PIR detectors 1 plastic surface door contact 1 plastic recessed door contact 1 aluminium heavy duty garage door contact
More details on product range at www.texe.com
The whole lot costs around 130-140 from the discount online places. I am selling for 90 including free postage & packing in the UK.
Email me clm AT tesco DOT net or reply here for more info.
Colin
PS Sorry if this appears more than once on the ng, I have had trouble posting through Tiscali.
I'm interested, Cheers, George