Fluidmaster toilet valve help

A couple of times a week the toilet overflow drips. Looking in my cistern

have some type of Fluidmaster valve. I've been looking on the web for help, but all the info is about a different model with a little tube coming out of the side, eg
(after the ads.) Can anyone advise me what model I have? how I go about stopping it dripping? Thanks in advance for any replies. Peter

Reply to
I Podius

It looks like a standard 400UK model to me. Turn the cold feed off first, then lift the lever, push down on the black plastic cap and twist it clockwise - it will come off. Then clear any debris from the rubber washer and check the little hole isn't blocked. If you have a nearby service valve you can turn it on and off quickly with the cap removed to clear debris too.

-- LSR

Reply to
LSR