Extending supply cable

What is the recommended way of extending a 6mm ^2 supply cable ? I'm wiring up a double garage divided in two to make a workshop and the incoming cable is a couple of metres away from where the CU should go.

I can't see anything immediately obvious in the Screwfix catalogue. The CU supplies a 32A MCB ring and 6A MCB for the lights. RCD on the ring.

Rob

Reply to
robgraham

Where is the joint, underground on a wall, under floorboards etc?

Adam

Reply to
ARWadworth

On Sun, 8 Jun 2008 04:14:31 -0700 (PDT) someone who may be robgraham wrote this:-

Depending on the type of cable and location something from

or

may be suitable.

Reply to
David Hansen

to 30A. Sorry I should have said is was above ground and ordinary 6mm cable.

Rob

Reply to
robgraham