Donkey sanctuary in devon (a bit OT)

Who was it used to post here that worked at the donkey sanctuary in devon?

Just wondering, its on country tracks on BBC1 ATM

Reply to
geoff

I can vaguely remember someone that resembled that remark. He augh, he augh, he augh tttto reply soon.

Reply to
Weatherlawyer

Wasn't it Simon Avery?

Reply to
cynic

Yup, that's him

Reply to
geoff

That was simply brilliant!

Reply to
The Medway Handyman

Hi, Simon here.

/Almost/ - I work for a horse sanctuary (not the Donk sanc), but you got the area right :)

Nice to see so many old regulars here btw.

Simon

Reply to
digdilem

Simon says "No".

He works for the other place.

James Bendall

Of course

I knew that !

er

Reply to
geoff

So, where've you been ?

Reply to
geoff

Hi, Simon here.

/Almost/ - I work for a horse sanctuary (not the Donk sanc), but you got the area right :)

Nice to see so many old regulars here btw.

Simon

Don't get them mixed up you'll make an ass of it

Reply to
Rick Hughes