Domestic Boiler/Elec.Generator

Can anyone supply me with information about a domestic boiler trial that had an electricity generator combined with it. I believe the trial took place in Cheshire with a boiler made by a German manufacturer.
I am particularly interested in what type of engine (steam or turbine etc.) drove the generator, the manufacturers name and some idea of its purchase cost.
    I would be very grateful if someone could supply with the details the trial
Gary if you go to this link http://www.gas-news.co.uk/ they have further information on chp (combined heat and power) . baxi technologies uk have produced the first micro chp
dickie