Disposing of polystyrene boxes

Or you can napalm anyone who displeases you.

Reply to
Huge

They won't be found after the fire ...

Reply to
Adrian Caspersz

Build an outbuilding with them, and render them.

NT

Reply to
tabbypurr

And with tomato ketchup on count as one of my vegetables.

Owain

Reply to
spuorgelgoog

In message , snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com writes

Render with horse s*1t, and Ben Fogle will help :-)

Reply to
News

Polystyrene needs structural render though, a thin layer of crap isn't strong enough

NT

Reply to
tabbypurr

Try a hot-air gun on the beads. They melt down to nothing rather than blow away (I think static charge holds them in place on most surfaces), and just seem to vanish before your eyes.

Reply to
Reentrant

Two counts with BLT:-)

Reply to