Discounted Conventional boilers?

With the new Building Regs part L requiring all new and replacement boilers to be condensing after April 2005 there must be a lot of conventional boilers in warehouses that will be offered at discounted prices fairly soon. Anyone come across this yet? Or perhaps they will be exported?

Reply to
Phil Bailey

I wouldn't have expected merchants, distributors or manufacturers to keep an inventory of more than about 2-3 weeks estimated demand.

Reply to
Tony Bryer

Almost nowhere to export them to. We are behind the game on boiler effeciencies.

Reply to
G&M

Plumb Centre are selling a boiler deal with rads el,cheapo. They are starting to off load the soon to be outdated stock.

Reply to
IMM