Diamond cutting discs

I found 115mm diamond discs in Poundland today for £1 ea. You may be interested.

Regards Capitol

Reply to
Capitol

What brand? I might grab some.

Reply to
StealthUK

Rolson or a n o.

Capitol

Reply to
Capitol

On Sun, 23 Jan 2005 18:50:03 +0000, Capitol strung together this:

Er, no thanks. I like to complete a job with all my limbs intact.

Reply to
Lurch

Something about that brand leaves me cold.

A bit like Draper. Could be adequate for the money or rubbish regardless.

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

Curious. I might upgrade that to interested if I saw what their useful life was. There's a _big_ difference in the hardness and wear life of diamonds between good (monocrystalline) and the low-end polycrystallines. The diamond content of a disk also varies a lot.

Reply to
Andy Dingley

Draper is _nothing_ like Rolson ! Draper have _some_ standards.

Reply to
Andy Dingley

I'd agree they're probably better. But *some* Rolson stuff is also OK for light use. I just can't imagine diamond cutting discs falling into this category.

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

In article , Andy Dingley writes

Hold on sir, I'll just check, "Shaaaaaron, the gentleman wants to know if the diamonds in these (them) discs are monocrystalline or polycrystalline . . . . . . . . " :-D

Reply to
fred

also has them for a pound. There are a number of lines they do for a pound, maybe a couple of hundred. But postage is 8 quid.

Reply to
Ian Stirling