Covering concrete drive?

Hi,
The front and side of my house, (4 storey victorian semi converted to 7 flats), is a concrete drive which I would like to "re-cover" with something.
The front part as approx 6m x 6m, and the side is approx 18m x 4m.
I have found a product called Spray-Crete which looks like a wonder solution but, at 2/3mm thick, I would guess that it must be prone to peeling at the edges.
Any experiences, good or bad?
http://www.spray-crete.co.uk
--
Richard Faulkner

I thought Spray-Crete was for internal floors. Like a screed finish. Why not get it tarred over ?
--
http://www.basecuritysystems.no-ip.com