Cost of Repointing roof

I have just moved house and the roof needs the motor repointing on the eaves, as I am not very keen on height does any body have any idea on cost ? There are also about 6 loose tiles, should I get in a builder or a roofer ?

Cheers

Reply to
gary.holt

You could try a grease monkey :-)

Reply to
Mark

It's best to call in a roofing company when you need a roof fixed as builders tend to charge an arm and leg if they have to make calls to roofers for you.

Reply to
BigWallop

wrote | I have just moved house and the roof needs the motor

mortar? Or seriously high tech?

| repointing on the eaves, as I am not very keen on height | does any body have any idea on cost ? There are also about | 6 loose tiles, should I get in a builder or a roofer ?

You require a Handy Person With A Ladder. Try standing outside the British Legion and wave some beer vouchers in the direction of anyone who looks reasonably sprightly :-) Or ask one of your new neighbours for suggestions. Getting a builder/roofer out for such a small job will be disproportionately expensive.

Owain

Reply to
Owain