~ cost for single window double glaze window?

What ballpark fig should I expect to pay to have a upvc double glazed window fitted - 170 x 134 cm one opening panel one small opening panel at top. I know this is not fully specified but I have not the slightest idea what cost to expect. Just to help me not get ripped off. Any reccomends in Nottingham (Beeston area) appreciated. thx

Reply to
dave

The frame will cost around £200 - £300, which includes all glazing and seals etc. What someone charges you for fitting is another matter entirely, don't ask the big companies otherwise they will rip you off unmercilessly, go for a small company, a one-man-band so to speak, who will probably do it for a day's wage

Reply to
Phil L

Try Mick Denison Glazing,

Reply to