Cooker switches

As I'm tiling the area around my worktops I'd like to be able to hide the cooker switch in one of the kitchen units rather than have it on display. Does anyone know if this will contravene any building regulations?

Reply to
Brian

Can't see why a decent cooker switch is going to look worse than the sockets you'll obviously have on 'show'.

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)