Combined Flow Return Radiator Valve

Does anyone know where to obtain the above. (Pointer to online would be great)
Radiator has 2 pipes rising to single end of rad, into a single block valve with a Lockshield top and a bulge on valvebody (NRtn ?)
Thanks for you help
Good luck - try a plumber who may be replacing a system. I managed to get a used one a few years ago. Yorkshire Fittings
http://www.yorkshirefittings.co.uk/fittings.cfm?brand &defsub#54
See Maxitwin
--

Regards

John

"David S" < snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com> wrote in message
Cheers John
Exactly the one fitted. I suspect your 'Good Luck' might be needed but at least I know what to ask for now.

I suppose Yorkshire can still supply them, but I have never seen them in a stockist.
Personally I think they are quite good. I think that the inner plastic tube confused some people though. They certainly make for easy removal of radiators for cleaning and decorating.
I paid 5 for 2 - and was pleased to get them. One of the originals had obviously had a fracture in the lockshield valve. I took a spanner to it thinking it might be loose and it broke off.
Good luck.